To be the foremost and preferred youth-led society positively transforming Nigeria. .
We exist to provide quality youth leadership in Nigeria by exploring, developing and promoting the ethical principles, world standards and practices that underlie transformational entrepreneurship and leadership for sustainable development. .
Integrity: We are people of our word, with the courage to do what is right.
Excellence: We set our standards high and celebrate others’ achievements.
Compassion: We empathize with and care for those around us.
Humility: We are thankful for our opportunities and are aware of our limitations.
Diversity: We respect all people and believe that difference should be celebrated.
Flexibility: We recognise setbacks and criticism, to learn from them, adjust and move forward. .
Human-Centred | There is power of inclusive processes, user-generated solutions, and your ability to crack this problem
Iterative | This is not a one-and-done proposition: we’ll help you work through version after version until it’s right.
Challenging the status quo | Things can and must change; disruptive innovation cannot take place playing by silly rules
Growth-minded, Strengths-based | Humans grow, learn and get better so we leverage what you’re already good at and support where there are gaps.
Upskilling, Capacity-adding | Just as we would never short circuit our own members’ learning by rescuing them from a tough problem or difficult process, we commit to upskill your team and leave them fully capable of success. .
The Society was founded on a core set of principles which inform its mission at all times. The society: .
• is non-discriminatory and nonpartisan.
• does not participate in any manner in political campaigns and does not take positions for or against issues, causes or proposals.
• does not endorse, support or oppose any candidate for office.
• does not mediate disputes between or among candidates or political parties.
• does not review, express an opinion, or take a position with respect to the propriety of campaign literature or campaign material; and the use of the her name in campaign literature or material does not imply that the candidate, the literature, or the material has been endorsed, approved, or disapproved by the society. .